Visual Forms JS Library
This JS library allows you to embed a visual form on your own website.
This is a low-level form library that renders the visual form directly on a page. It is used internally by the Data Requests library to show the signing form inside an iframe.
Please note: The visual forms library does not provide any security features or audit trail logging, so please use the data requests library if you need to collect legally binding signatures.
2.3.2 (Apr 28, 2020)
- Fixed error when opening the signature font drop-down and pressing backspace
- Added 'Type Signature' heading above the name input when typing a signature
2.3.1 (Apr 27, 2020)
- Made some internal changes for better error handling and debugging
2.3.0 (Apr 25, 2020)
- Fixed crash for any browsers configured to block all cookies. Before this fix, the loading spinner would sometimes get stuck and the signing iframe would fail to load.
2.2.1 (Apr 7, 2020)
- Increased legibility of tabs heading in the signature modal.
2.2.0 (Apr 2, 2020)
- Fixed bug where static form data could not be overridden after clearing a field
2.1.0 (Mar 1, 2020)
- Show all previous signatures and date fields for multiple data requests
2.0.3 (Jan 17, 2020)
- Allow past dates to be selected in date pickers
2.0.1 (Nov 25, 2019)
- Improve date picker styles
- Improve text rendering in fields
2.0.0 (May 20, 2019)
- Renamed FormAPI to DocSpring