Data Requests JS Library
This JS library allows you to embed a signing form on your own website.
See: Data Requests (Electronic Signatures)
2.3.1 (Apr 6, 2021)
- Added a
footerHTMLoption that allows you to configure content for a custom footer.
2.3.0 (Apr 25, 2020)
- For inline iframes: Changed default
display: block; min-height: 500px;. (
display: blockremoves any space at the bottom of inline iframes.)
iframeStyleoptions, so that you can configure the
style=""attributes on the
iframeelement. (Available for both modal and inline iframes.)
2.2.4 (Apr 25, 2020)
- Fixed crash for any browsers configured to block all cookies. Before this fix, the loading spinner would sometimes get stuck and the signing iframe would fail to load.
2.2.1 (Apr 24, 2020)
- Improved logging and error reporting to investigate iframe loading issues
2.2.0 (Apr 2, 2020)
- Fixed bug where static form data could not be overridden after clearing a field
2.0.0 (May 20, 2019)
- Renamed FormAPI to DocSpring