Simple Forms JS Library
This JS library allows you to embed a simple web form on your own website. Your users can fill out this form to generate a PDF.
See: Embedded Web Forms
2.4.0 (May 12, 2020)
- Upgraded from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
2.3.2 (May 1, 2020)
- Fixed bug where a value could not be selected in an optional select field
2.3.0 (Apr 25, 2020)
- Fixed crash for any browsers configured to block all cookies. Before this fix, the loading spinner would sometimes get stuck and the signing iframe would fail to load.
- Fixed saving/restoring data on page reload.
2.2.1 (Apr 17, 2020)
- Fixed bug where the form could not be submitted if a required checkbox was unchecked.
2.2.0 (Apr 15, 2020)
- Upgraded to latest version of underlying form library (Alpaca Forms).
- Added better support for optional fields in template schema (
type: ['string', 'null'])
2.0.0 (May 20, 2019)
- Renamed FormAPI to DocSpring